65L/day Suntec model with high performance"Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR)*"dehumidifier | New! stackable model
No Humidity Control | Continous operation. Easy digital touch panel operation, pump out and timer control. Robust construction.Helps with mould and condensation removal
New to Australia ..LGR Suntec 600 Mobile Commercial Dehumidifier Great Value commercial quality dehumidifier.
Automatic Hot Gas Defrost system is microprocessor-controlled, allowing effective operation down to 1degC
Ideal for Area 50-400m³
Note: No inbuilt Wifi or Humidity Control, see model Suntec PRO ST1001 or Suntec PRO ST601 for auto humidity control.
* LGR dehumidifiers can dry a space to a much lower humidity (25%RH) than conventional dehumidifier units.
PLEASE NOTE **This item is shipped from Melbourne VIC
Damp Solutions Australia is committed to providing high-quality dehumidifiers for their customers. A 2-year warranty on all parts of the Suntec and Fairland dehumidifiers, gives you comfort knowing that if any part of your dehumidifier fails within 2 years from the date the goods leave the warehouse, repair or replacement is covered.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect, or any other non-manufacturing related issues. We are confident in the quality and performance of the product.
For complete Suppliers Warranty
FOR BEST FREIGHT COSTS Call us on 1300 353043 as website freight costs may be more expensive. If goods can be sent to the nearest freight depot this will save on delivery costs.
**DELIVERY TAIL LIFT will need to be included under freight rules for heavy deliveries over 30KG. If you are a business and have a forklift this can be removed see options and select "Tail Lift not required I have Forklift "
Includes latest Anti Microbial HAF filter. (helps prevent spreading mould spores and bacteria.)
High Performance "Low Grain Refrigerant "
- The well-designed Compressor and coil capacity boost a units water removal rate.
- Intelligent Automatic Control
- No Humidity control- No wifi see Model Suntec PRO ST601
- The automatic Hot Gas Defrost system is microprocessor-controlled, allowing effective operation down to 1degC. (amount of moisture collected will be reduced accordingly)
- An automatic pump out saves dumping buckets.
- Loss of Power protection & auto restart if the power goes off.
- Protection ClassIP 21
* LGR dehumidifiers can remove more water in the cooler temperature than the conventional units due to the refrigeration technology used.
Ideal for: general emergency flood restoration, water damaged carpet drying, storerooms, museums, archival areas etc.
We Suggest an additional Humidity meter for measuring humidity levels and temperature, Measures min/max and temp/humidity. + sensor for a second room
|Water Removal L/day @30degC 80%RH or @26degC 60%RH
|65L/day 35L per day AHAM
|1 - 38 Celsius
|25-80%RH +/- 5%
|Power Supply & Use
|230V 920W (4.0A) |Inc 8m cable w plug
|Dehumidifier Run Cost (av 10 Hrs/day)
|$2.12/10hrs Avg. (Qld rates)
|CFC Free R410A
|YES | Incudes 10m hose
|2 yrs parts/Compressor and 1 yr labour
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Suntec_LGR_ST600