Refund & Warranty Policies:
Returning an Item
Damp Solutions Aust. is happy to credit or exchange any unopened goods within 14 days, provided we receive the goods in original condition, with packaging, accessories and contents intact. Returns will be approved at our discretion and all postage and or freight delivery/pickup costs are to be incurred by the customer. We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery and restocking fee equal to 20% of the invoiced price of the goods returned.
To return an item, you must email us from the "Returns" section on front page bottom of our website and inform us of the reason. We will then provide you with a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorisation) and further instructions. Goods must be returned within 14 days.
- We recommend for smaller items that you return the product via Australia Post or for larger bulky item to return via suitably approved registered courier and must be pre payed prior to sending. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out tracking and shipment registration of insurance with the courier. Damp Solutions Aust. reserves the right to refuse to accept and to return parcels that arrive COD or have "More To Pay" Stamped on them.
- If you change your mind on your purchased item, the refund policy of 20% restocking fee also applies.
Exchanging a Product
If you would like to exchange a product please follow the same instructions as returning an Item, indicating your exchange requirements to us via email. Please ensure that your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. All return shipping costs associated with the exchange of goods are the responsibility of the customer.
The Manufacturers Warranty covers the product from defects, faulty materials and workmanship for a period depending on model and stated warranty within Australia. Domestic dehumidifiers used for commercial & business operations are guaranteed for 90 days. Commercial dehumidifiers normally carry an RTB (Return to Base) warranty. All returns for Warranty claims & servicing must be adequately packed to prevent damage in transit. This Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The Authorised warranty company accepts no responsibility for failure or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, environmental issues ie dust,insect debris and powders, corrosive gases, salt air and flammable liquids etc, accidents, damages or losses resulting from improper servicing or misuse of the products. Contact the Authorised warranty company direct, as per details on the warranty card that is included with boxed purchases.
For an explanation of the statutory guarantee use the following link: ACCC – Consumer Guarantees
Dehumidifier Warranty Claim Procedure
In the event of requiring warranty please check:
The product has been installed correctly on flat dry ground/floor, instructions followed and used in accordance with user instructions issued with this product.
Then if you require warranty...
- Contact us first on 07 5447 7508 with details of claim or fault and forward a copy to email@example.com for a claim “R” number to be emailed to you. OR Contact the Authorised warranty company direct, as per details on the warranty card that was included with your original purchase.
- Repackage the faulty unit:
- ensure tank has been drained if a dehumidifier
- use strong packaging or in original box with all foam inserts, manuals and accessories
- include fault details on a separate sheet with your name
- include original invoice purchase receipt number
- Ensure the original purchasers name and contact details are included
- Send with tracking and or registered post to:
Damp Solutions Australia
Private Warehouse QLD
(Call for Address)
or.... to place where originally purchased.
- All costs of installation, removal, return freight and insurance are to be paid by the claimant.
- All returns for Warranty claims & servicing must be adequately packed to prevent damage in transit.
- Damp Solutions Aust. and/or its agents are not liable for products which are damaged or lost in transit.
- This Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Damp Solutions Aust. accepts no responsibility for failure or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents and damages or losses resulting from the products use.
- The product has been installed correctly on flat dry ground/floor, instructions followed and used in accordance with user instructions issued with this product.