Meter Thermo Pro - Wireless Temperature/Humidity meter with remote sensor
The TP60 ThermoPro hygrometer
allows you to check the temperature and humidity in up to 3 different remote locations (with extra sensors) This unit has a sleek design with a jumbo display unit to show temperature and humidity readings precisely. The indoor outdoor temperature monitor has a handy flip out stand for a desktop or hung on a wall. It comes with one remote sensor, which has an operating range of up to 30 metres (line of sight). Switchable °C/°F.
Suitable for measuring temperature and humidity:
- Inside roof spaces for insulation installer
- Monitoriing humidity levels for dehumidifiers
- Underfloor and in A/C ducts for humidity and moisture monitoring
- Cool room monitoring can be measured using the included sensor.
- Ski Lodges indoor/outdoor temp monitoring for guests
- Reptile enclosure Hum/Temp monitoring
- Plant Nurseries etc (not wet areas)
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
5. You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection,
make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senor
1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
3. Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F~158°F (-50°C~70°C).
5. Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
6. Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
7. Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
iTronics TP60 digital indoor outdoor hygrometer
Base station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)
Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)
1 x base station unit (Receiver).
1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
4 x AAA size batteries (included).
1 x screwdriver (included).
The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.
Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
Ex Tax: $59.09
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TP60 ThermoPro
- SKU: TP60 ThermoPro