Newly released SeccoProf 28EL Dehumidifier -The Electronic digital control version.
Italian Design, professional-quality stainless steel body, portable light commercial dehumidifier. Helps with control of moisture to prevent mould outbreaks and condensation problems.
Key Features at a glance
- Now with electronic digital control. 30-90%RH selectable with continuous or Laundry mode.
- Can run in very low temperatures as low as 2degC! Using the latest electronic logic and hot gas injection.
- Large moisture removal capacity of 28L/day @32degC 80%RH.
- Now with "Superdry" function which activates for continuous faster dehumidification.
- Auto Restart Function, when power returns after a blackout the unit remembers the last setting.
Suitable for: Larger volume open plan living rooms or storerooms, commercial offices*, laboratories*, carpet drying, art galleries, museums, storage containers, homes ♦ apartments ♦ laundry and drying rooms ♦ garages
Larger Professional recording studios - can also be at risk from corrosion due to high levels of condensation or humidity ♦ Mixing consoles, computers etc, are just some of the items that can be affected. A room model dehumidifier is the most effective way to prevent problems occurring.
*Preferred by Government Departments, Dept. of Defence, ADFA, Aust. Federal Police, National Art Galleries, Museums, Hospitals, Hire Companies, Aust. AeroSpace, Flood Restoration Businesses, Nth.Qld. Rainforest Resorts and Accommodation etc.
A popular European Model with Italian Design* Large Capacity 28L/day mould prevention dehumidifier covers a 40-250m3 area.
Main Use: Home, Carpet flood drying, Galleries and Storerooms etc
*Preferred by Government Departments, Dept. of Defence, ADFA, Aust. Federal Police, National Art Galleries, Museums, Hospitals, Hire Companies, Flood Restoration Businesses, Nth.Qld. Rainforest Resorts and Accommodation etc.
NOTE: When ordering; this product is delivered by road transport. We require a street address (not a PO BOX) to allow somebody to sign for the package. When you go to check-out, you can change the delivery address. You can also add delivery instructions in the 'comments' box when you check-out to ensure we get the order to you as fast as possible.
European Style and Quality for Robust professional use.
- Stainless steel body
- Italian design... popular model in Europe
- Treats high amount of air volume for drying
- Simple variable humidity control
- Large 10L tank with auto-off when full.
- Continuous drain feature** see below
- Portable on castors just plug into 240V
- Low power use approx.1.32 cents /day (@ average 10hrs/day)
Save on the accessories listed below.** They may be useful to use in conjunction with your dehumidifier.
Drain kit Why?
Enables continuous drain to efficiently remove water without having to empty the tank. Can be used when away from home, in boats, holiday homes storage areas etc.
Surge protector Why?
Warranties on dehumidifiers do not cover against damage caused by surges of power faults from storms or blackouts. Prolongs the life of the dehumidifier. Our Crest surge protectors include an Aust. $50,000 10year connected equipment warranty. Note: Always plug dehumidifiers into a surge protector
Helps to determine the humidity of the room and judge whether the dehumidifier is needed. Our range of dehumidifiers, 16 litres and above have inbuilt meters however the portable meters can be used from room to room to check on levels without having to move the dehumidifier.
3M HAF Filters Why?
HELPS PROTECT your health from viral dust and mould spores and PROLONGS Life of your new dehumidifier.
Benefits and features;
- Double the efficiency
- Get maximum water removal performance
- A 3M HAF filter keeps the coils cleaner
- Maximum airflow to handle more volume
- A 3M HAF filter includes an antimicrobial agent that prevents mould from growing on its surface
G3 Pre-Filters Why?
**These accessories can be included in your dehumidifier order by choosing the appropriate product in a menu on the respective dehumidifier page
*Warranty does not cover misuse, power surge and wear on the product, suggest the use of a surge protector as protection against storm and a high surge of power which may damage the unit if unprotected.
**NOTE: OPERATION WITH CONTINUOUS DISCHARGE (details described in Manual that comes with the machine)
If you need to run the dehumidifier for a long time without the possibility of periodically emptying the tank, we recommend using the continuous discharge.
To operate the dehumidifier with continuous discharge, carry out the following operations:
• Remove the tray from the appliance.
• Connect the rubber hose to the connection of the condensation collection tray (in the upper part of the tank compartment fig. 4).
• Secure the hose to the connection with the metal clamp.
• ON Digital display Simultaneously press the plus "+" (3)key and minus "-" (4) key for three seconds, with the machine in function.
The activation of this function is indicated by the flashing "tank" symbol (I).
The continuous discharge function is cancelled when reinserting the empty tank
|Water Removal L/day @30degC 80%RH or @26degC 60%RH||Max (32C/80%RH) 28 L/Day | 27°C/60%RH 15L/day|
|Auto Features||Auto-off when tank full-YES |Auto Restart-YES|
|Dehumidifier Noise dB(A)||47 dB @ 1 metre|
|Temp Range||2 - 35 deg C Less moisture retrieved at lower temperatures|
|Humidity Range||Digital 30-90%RH in 5%increments|
|Power Supply & Use||220V-240V |600W 3.2A|
|Dehumidifier Run Cost (av 10 Hrs/day)||10hrs Avg. @Qld rates $1.62|
|Refrigerant Type||R134A .33kg |Auto Defrost cycle for low temp use|
|Housing & Build||Housing-Stainless Steel | Wheels-Heavy Duty Rubber|
|Tank Size||Large 10 Litre|
|Weight||23kg unpacked 26kg with packaging|
|Warranty||2 years RTB ...warranty sheet and manual supplied|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Secco28L_EL
- SKU: Secco28L_EL