Our latest edition to our Home Premium Dehumidifier range is our CoolBreeze12 home model now with a 2-year warranty!
3M HAF Filters PROTECT your health and PROLONGS Life of your new dehumidifier.
After a sell-out wet period our NEW STOCK HAS ARRIVED!
- A Smaller 12L Compact version of the popular 20L model we have sold for years.
- Normally sold for $495! We found a deal to save you $100 now $395!
- Large12L capacity to suit 1 bedroom or up to 40m2 area
- TIMER for turning off after a specific time period
- Lightweight, large carry handle (no wheels)
- Large 2.5L tank + continuous drain feature (with accessory hose purchased separately)
- Air sucked in from the rear, blows out dry from top adjustable air deflector
- Simple filter removal and clean, Allergy HAF filter available as an accessory
- Small Laundry dryer with deflector top vent when used in continuous mode - Perfect for preventing condensation build-up.
- AUTO Restart to original settings when power returns after a blackout
REAR of Unit shows where rubber plug is located to enable continuous drain.
NOTE 12L Model doesn't have the cable tidy.
Save on the accessories listed below.** They may be useful to use in conjunction with your dehumidifier.
Drain kit Why?
Enables continuous drain to efficiently remove water without having to empty the tank. Can be used when away from home, in boats, holiday homes storage areas etc.
Surge protector Why?
Warranties on dehumidifiers do not cover against damage caused by surges of power faults from storms or blackouts. Our Crest surge protectors include a $50,000 connected equipment warranty. Note: Always plug dehumidifiers into a surge protector
Helps to determine the humidity of the room and judge whether the dehumidifier is needed. Our range of dehumidifiers, 16 litres and above have inbuilt meters however the portable meters can be used from room to room to check on levels without having to move the dehumidifier.
3M HAF Filters Why?
PROTECTS your health and PROLONGS Life of your new dehumidifier.
Benefits and features;
- Double the efficiency
- Get maximum water removal performance
- A 3M HAF filter keeps the coils cleaner
- Maximum airflow to handle more volume
- A 3M HAF filter includes an antimicrobial agent that Prevents mould from growing on its surface
Temperature/Humidity meter Why? Helps to determine the humidity of the room and judge whether the dehumidifier is needed. Our range of dehumidifiers, 16 litres and above have inbuilt meters however the portable meters can be used from room to room to check on levels without having to move the dehumidifier.
**These accessories can be included in your dehumidifier order by choosing the accessory link.
|Area Handling||10 - 40 m2|
|Water Removal L/day @30degC 80%RH or @26degC 60%RH||12Litres/Day 30degc 80%RH|
|Auto Features||Auto Restart YES | Auto-off when tank full YES|
|Dehumidifier Noise dB(A)||42 dBA @ 1 metre|
|Temp Range||5 - 35 Celsius|
|Humidity Range||30-80%RH 5% increments|
|Power Supply & Use||220V-240V/50hz 1.1A max | 190W|
|Dehumidifier Run Cost (av 10 Hrs/day)||10hrs Avg. (Qld rates) $0.65c|
|Tank Size||2.5 Litre|
|Warranty||2 Years RTB Domestic Use | 6 Months Commercial Use|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Cool-CB12
- SKU: Cool-CB12